Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Solution Architect to be responsible for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience working across IT environments in an application design or development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices
- Demonstrated experience in application and system design and development.
- Demonstrated experience in designing solutions under AGILE frameworks as well as Waterfall
- Sound knowledge of architecture frameworks and enterprise design tools, Enterprise Architect experience desirable
- Experience working across multiple integrated technology stacks: e.g. Siebel, .Net, FMW, OPA, SAP, COGNOS, CRM etc.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: 203924
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.