- Initial 12-month contract located in the Perth CBD
- Bespoke system project for a global mining giant
- Seeking experience of Oracle, SQL Server & .NET technical stacks
A global mining giant is seeking an experienced Solution Architect to work on a critical bespoke system rollout project. The roles requires knowledge of Oracle, SQL Server and .NET technical stacks and a mining/ resources background is highly preferred. This is an initial 12-month contract based in the Perth CBD.
- Conduct architectural evaluation, design and analysis of enterprise wide systems;
- Work as part of the solution development team to translate business requirements into the proposed solution architecture & design artefacts;
- Data governance & data conversion from existing systems;
- Contribute to and ensure integration of the architecture with existing systems;
- Document an integrated view of the system;
- Ensure application architecture team delivers robust system solution to architect business.
- Review any proposed system modifications & advise on potential impact on project scope, architecture, costs & implementation plans;
- Create the owner and user architectures, ensuring an overall viability of the solution;
- Assist the Programme and Project Manager in the development of detailed project plans;
- Liaise with the Integration Architect on external factors that may impact the architecture;
- Assist the Business Architect in resolving major data and functional issues.
- Strong, recent commercial experience in a Solution Architect position;
- Knowledge of Oracle, SQL Server and .NET technical stacks;
- Experience in the full-lifecycle management of projects within the context of a mining/resources environment, including deployment and transition to support;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to engage well with stakeholders of all levels;
- Must have excellent time management & documentation skills;
- Mining & resources industry, within large complex environments is highly preferred;
- Occasional travel to mines sites will be involved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this position, please apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference: 201340)