Our CBD based client is seeking a Solution Architect for a 6-month contract to work as part of a project team. This role is to commence within January.
This role requires previous experience working in a similar role, and experience with project security, governance, risk and compliance.
- Experience working as a Solution Architect in a medium to large enterprise.
- Experience with IT and OT - including sensors to reporting dashboard concepts.
- Exposure to real time data platforms.
- Knowledge of typical OT networking topologies and network security concepts.
- Experience with architecture modelling language (Archimate) and modelling tools preferred.
- Proficient in integration architectures for MES and control (SCADA)
- Knowledge of MQTT protocols
- Experience with high level and low level design development with stakeholders
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively within a team.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
If you have the above skills and can commence work within January, please apply now, or email an updated CV to MADELENE.KAWITZKI@peoplebank.com.au