- Fantastic permanent opportunity based at Newcastle
- Work within application architecture domain
- TOGAF and COBIT 5 Foundation certification is a plus
My client is a government organisation and is planning to implement new systems and products across the existing enterprise environment. They are looking for a leader who is accountable for mapping and understanding the capabilities of the entire organisation.
The role develops the entire end to end solution blueprint and acts as a source of guidance and control for the solution implementation. Once implemented the Solution Architect will be regularly consulted for governance and design improvements. The role is an integral part of the IT service unit, mapping all business requirements to technical requirements and the enterprise architecture plan.
- Demonstrated experience in development of systems architecture.
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps enabling technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with design and oversight of the implementation of high volume, highly available client facing solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of technology, architecture, operations and key business processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience of enterprise architecture frameworks and IT governance and information management frameworks.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to effectively engage and influence senior business and IT stakeholders.
- Excellent negotiation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Demonstrates the values and behaviours that contribute to a constructive, high performance culture.
- Certification in TOGAF.
- COBIT 5 Foundation certification.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration or call Smita Gosavi 02 9409 4807 for more details.
Job id #197346