- Exciting time to take part in a large-scale IT transformation
- Industry leading organization
- Friendly, flexible work environment
An industry leading client is seeking a Solution Architect for a permanent opportunity within their dynamically innovative team environment. The position will work to design innovative, long term architectural solutions as part of a major IT transformation journey happening within the organization.
- Assist in developing an ICT Architecture vision and roadmap of business and technical change that reflects the client's strategies and direction;
- Design ICT solutions that are strategically linked to the client's business needs and directions and support the IT strategy;
- Propose, initiate and develop new concepts and coordinate the prototype/feasibility development as directed;
- Communicate and foster strong relationships with key client areas, strategic partners and vendors;
- Contribute to the IT planning and enterprise business architecture activities;
- Provide architecture work on major transformational ICT projects for the client;
- Provide architectural support and solution insights on Digital & Technology Solutions business engagements.
- Strong, recent experience working in a strategically focussed, Solutions Architect role;
- An understanding of ICT architecture & design approaches (e.g. concept, logical, physical) and able to apply a pragmatic and Agile approach to solving business problems;
- Significant experience and a high level of skill in the analysis, documentation and modelling of business concepts and processes;
- Demonstrated ability to identify where emerging technologies or methods may add value to an organisation's business objectives;
- Strong documentation ability;
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal/ written communication skills;
- Understanding of Agile delivery frameworks and methodologies.
- TOGAF certification would be a huge advantage.
- Salary packaging available;
- Flexible working environment;
- Discounts on health insurance & other services;
- Annual leave loading of 17.5%;
- Ability to cash out a portion of superannuation as salary.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Madalene Kawitzki- 08 9423 1412 (Job reference: 196195)