Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Solution Architect for a contract opportunity with extension options in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Working as a part of multi-disciplinary team and designing business solutions
- Advising stakeholders on the strategic direction of application and recommending development path for enterprise architecture
- Developing, testing and implementing solutions, working with developers to ensure effective solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Solution Architect in complex/fast paced environment and working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven technical leadership background working with diverse stakeholders and delivering solutions within agreed timeframes
- Solid background in undertaking impact analysis on major design options and assess and manage risks
- In-depth ability in developing online services using Web service API's
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Azure, Office 365, SharePoint, React, REST and Json.
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 199081.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.