Our Federal Government client is seeking an experience Solution Architect to support delivery of a number of new and inflight IT projects. Reporting to the Project Manager/s and Program Manager, this role will work with Enterprise Architecture, technical and vendor SMEs and business stakeholders to deliver solutions.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months with 1 x 12 Month Extension Option, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience as a Solution Architect in Federal Government
- Demonstrated problem solving and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated experience with system integration, software development, message-based middleware and SOA, APIs, API management and data modelling
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture (EDA) and Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with formal architecture modelling techniques
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #203158
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.