Looking for a Solution Architect to work within a dynamic team environment for an iconic Australian Company.
- Working with Business and IT leaders to develop a roadmap that is aligned to the business needs and IT strategy.
- Architect and design technical solutions to meet client's business objectives in a cost effective manner.
- Responsibility for the high-level and detailed solution architectures.
- Ensure that solution architectures are aligned to strategic direction.
- Operate in the application, data, integration and infrastructure architecture spaces.
- Understands and has experience / an understanding of Healthcare - the strategic drivers and current challenges, from both technical and business perspectives.
You will be an experienced IT architect and have significant experience in developing and maintaining solution architectures (inclusive of data, application, and technical architectures). You will have end to end experience in at least one IT project of substance.
Other key responsibilities include;
- The ability to communicate complicated concepts in simple language.
- Experience within the health solutions industry.
- Will be able to operate comfortably in the application/data architecture space or in the technical architecture space.
- Experienced in working with the business to develop technology roadmaps aligned to business needs.
- Will have experience in carrying out systems architecture and design in projects in a multi-platform environment involving multiple vendors.
- Will have experience in integrating systems in a multi-platform environment involving multiple vendors.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY