- Multiple 12-month contracts starting in 2022
- Work for a global mining company
- Perth CBD location
A global mining company located in the Perth CBD is seeking multiple Solution Architects for 12-month contracts starting in 2022. We are seeking seasoned architects across a number of areas including applications, infrastructure, communications, data and integration architecture.
- Produce, review and manage architectural documentation of business requirements including Definition, High Level Design & As Built documentation
- Ensure the solution architecture design aligns with the client's governance & Enterprise Architecture standards
- Present all solution architecture artefacts and designs
- Liaise with the project team & stakeholders
- Subject Matter Expert in applications, infrastructure, communications, data or integration architecture
- Strong application and / or infrastructure and enterprise architecture framework knowledge (TOGAF, ArchiMate, UML, Cisco Architecture)
- Enterprise level experience of applications and / or infrastructure architecture
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement experience
- Strong collaboration, influencing and negotiation skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or software engineering.
If you feel that you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400- (Job reference: 241999)