- Sydney Based role- Flexible Remote working part of the time
- Initial 12 Month contract
- Application, Integration, Data, and infrastructure technologies
An experienced Solution Architect to Join an industry leading organisation. Collaborating closely with ICT and key stakeholders the Solution Architect will provide strategic and operational recommendations, understanding planning related implications, risks and opportunities alongside designing technology solutions, guiding follow-on ICT teams, project business teams and vendors towards building and implementing project solutions.
- 5 + years industry experiences a Solution Architect
- Extensive experience in solution architecture in TOGAF framework setting
- Experience in application, integration, data and infrastructure technologies.
- experience in Salesforce and ServiceNow implementation
- experience in working in cross-functional teams and enterprise-wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organisation
- knowledge in solution architecture. Knowledge of various technologies such as Security & Access Management, Storage, Compute, Network and Applications (example: CRM, Financial Systems, HR, etc.)
- Extensive analytical skills and ability to address key architecture challenges effectively.
If interested in the position, please select APPLY or contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 240747