Our client, an ASX Top 200 Wealth Management Company is looking for a solid Solution Architect to assist with the migration of applications across to new Data Centres. As Solution Architect you will be responsible for producing a set of target state designs that meet the technical and business requirements. You will pride yourself on designing elegant, optimized, modularised and reusable solutions.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working across the software development life cycle
- Ability to identifying system architecture improvements
- Experience establishing new design patterns
- AWS and Azure experience regarded highly
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
- Restful API's
- Working knowledge of Micro Services, Kafka EC2, RDS, No SQL, SQL, Kong, OAuth
- Experience with JIRA, Gliffy and Confluence in a software delivery environment
- Excellent communication skills. You are confident liaising with multiple stakeholders in enterprise level technological environments
- Understanding of architecture frameworks, methodologies, end to end data applications
- Data Warehousing, IBM, Teradata, Informatica
- Data Streaming - ETL background
- Cloud platform (AWS, Azure)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 237878.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.