- Lead the architecture process in a greenfield environment
- Be accountable to deliverables and stakeholder engagement
- Market Leading Financial Services Company - North Sydney Location
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
This is a major financial services organisation that focuses on Wealth Management.
They are based in North Sydney and are undergoing a major change in business direction divesting a large part of their business.
This role requires a well rounded and experienced Solution Architect who is able to deliver the Technology Solution Architecture to support significant changes to the business and its operations.
Previous experience in Greenfield environments would be ideal.
What do you have to do?
- Engage with and work with the business to define and deliver on the technology roadmap.
- Define expected deliverables and the process structure for Solution Architecture.
- Be knowledgable and proactive around emerging/best practise technology.
- Digital experience - with cloud solutions ideally.
What experience do you need to bring?
- Generalist hands on Solution Architecture experience (ideally from a Financial Services organisation).
- Keen desire to learn and grow.
- Strong understanding of the technology industry and options available.
To enquire further about this role please call Jan on 02 82672469 and apply via the online link below: