You will be part of a small team of Solution Architects working on a large seperation program of work.
You will collaborate with other platforms to design solutions to meet the banks standards, as well as being safe and secure.
- You will be a solution architect on the divestment project to migrate the Life and Super & Investment to the acquirer
- You will deliver high level designs / solution architecture for the project to support the migration of IT systems and dat
- You will contribute to the planning and coordination of architecture activities on the project, as well as be a trusted adviser to the project stakeholders
- You may mentor some of the team members
- Proven ability to solution problem spaces quickly and to clearly articulate the recommendation
- Great collaboration skills is a must
- Proven leadership skills, with strong stakeholder management as well as guiding other solution architects
- Proven ability to work under pressure, and juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Proven ability to self-adjust activities based on changing priorities
- A good understanding of wealth management and specifically Life and Super & Investment business and functions is advisable
- At least 5 years' experience in Solution Architecture
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 197572