Our federal government client is seeking to engage an established and highly motivated Solution Architect to join their ICT division to bring their expertise for the integration of services within the architecture team. This team provides governance support, services and advice to senior executive on strategy and interacts with a range of business, project and service delivery teams.
As a Solution Architect, you will be required to:
- Support projects in the delivery of architecturally aligned outcomes.
- Guide initiatives towards the envisaged Target State solution to ensure intended business outcomes are achieved.
- Coordinate and take ownership for solution design documentation including the functional integration with current and future systems.
- Assist in the preparation of tender material to ensure that architectural standards are achieved.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure that the solution design will provide future scalability and flexibility.
- Drive the development of proposal collateral and the repeatability of the delivery of architectures with inputs from key stakeholders.
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience with integration between Federal Government entities rated up to PROTECTED and classified cloud services.
- Demonstrated experience with identity management services and single sign-on technologies.
- Experience designing systems that include Fedlink, SaaS and API Gateways.
- Provide leadership in the solution design options, leveraging innovative thinking.
- Provide accurate project effort estimates and work with the project leadership to schedule activities.
- Demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders and clients in the delivery of business solutions.
If you would like to hear more about this contract opportunity then please do not hesitate to reach out to Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number: 186199.