We are currently seeking a highly experienced Big Data Solution Architect to provide required platform and application architecture on big data platforms as well as technical expertise for new and ongoing initiatives.
- Architect and Design Visualisation, Analytics and Reporting solution for Observability data for network Engineering.
- Translate customer (internal, external or regulatory) needs and requirements, using technical principles into realisable software application products, services, or systems in a timely, quality and cost effective way to ensure operational capability
- Make technology investment and business asset recommendations and assessments based on extensive knowledge of new and emerging technologies.
- Develop platform specific technology roadmaps that leverage opportunities from evolving and future technologies
- Be a part of Agile team to deliver business values on regular basis. Follow all the agile ceremony and participate actively in them
- Work with Team and product owner to deliver goal set by Team/Product Owner
- Be part of DevOps team to work on feature upgrade or programmes as well as to fix issues reported on multiple applications.
Key experience and skills required:
- Experience with Solution architecture and design pattern
- Experience with defining solutions using graphical technologies to meet visualisation, analytics and reporting needs for network observability
- Having hands on experience with Agile Tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
- Having hands on experience with multiple programming language i.e. Advance Java/J2EE, python, Microsoft .Net etc.
- Having hands on experience with multiple frontend programming language i.e. ReactJs, AngularJS, Java script, HTML5 etc
- Having hands on experience with multiple graph/chart related frameworks i.e. D3js, chartJs, Google Chart etc
- Having hands on experience to define solution with multiple products available in market for data visualisation, analytics and reporting i.e. Tableau, QlikView, Sisense, Splunk, Apache Spark etc
- Having good knowledge on all big data and in memory database technologies i.e., Cloudera, Hortonworks Hadoop, Casandra etc.
- Having hands on experience with different cloud technologies i.e. AWS, Axure, redhat etc.
- Having at least 2+ hands on experience to work in Agile team environment
- Having completed training and certification for working in Agile
- Having Agile/DevOps mind set
What you'll get in return:
- Excellent opportunity to work with a market leader
- Fantastic multicultural work environment that is committed to its employee's personal growth
- Exceptional career development opportunities
Please click the apply button.