Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Solution Analyst to be responsible for contributing to the creation of client and business solutions that will include components of system development, process improvement, organisation change and strategic planning.
This is a long-term contract role for 9 months with extensions options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Provide technical/functional assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements;
- Understand, capture and communicate business direction, challenges, requirements, plan and execute tasks / initiatives
- Participate in solution discussion and evaluate and propose solution approaches
- Ensure that all solutions support business process changes.
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications (BRS) to ensure alignment between customer and business expectations and current or future ICT capacity.
- Provide a business perspective into the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on investment.
- Within the agreed enterprise architecture, contribute to the design of technology solutions to assist the business in meeting the business objectives.
- Ability to interact professionally with diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Have a strong knowledge of comprehensive contemporary software development practices, application, and systems engineering and good understanding of contemporary supporting infrastructure/platform components.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrate (minimum 5 years) working in a complex government environments to deliver services and solution advice to business subject matters.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity around:
- System analysis
- Business analysis
- Solution definition
- Solution development
- Solution implementation
- System testing
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Baseline Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference # 203478
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.