- Initial 12 Month contract
- Sydney Based role- Flexible Remote working
- Market rates
An experienced Solution Designer to join a large-scale application migration program for a leading organisation within telecommunication
- Ability to understand and translate high-level architectural design to code.
- Provide inputs to the architecture as required.
- Design back-end services for a customer's usage-to-charge journey across various cloud products sold by the organisation.
- Take ownership and have oversight of the codebase.
- Ensure optimal performance and responsiveness for all requests coming to the APIs.
- As required, collaborate with TCS/CH/Genesys (front-end) developers on the integration of elements.
- Ensure that code developed is testable, reusable, and efficient.
- Ensure effective security protocols are in place to protect data.
- Support testing and defect resolution processes.
- Recommend and implement improvements to processes.
- Provide inputs for technology selection.
- Actively mentor intermediate and junior developers
Essential Skills and Experience
- Microservices and Monolithic architecture
- Java Spring Boot/spring expert OR NodeJS (1-2yrs working experience)
- AWS with Lambda experience or Azure with Azure Functions experience
- API (Any engine- Kong, MuleSoft, API gateway, APIGEE), This is including authentication/authorization
- Strong Database experience Oracle / MySQ
- Commercial experience in Junit, Hibernate, MQ (RabbitMQ), JBOSS EAP
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools - Able to set up and execute pipelines
- Experience in working with agile methodology
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
If interested in the position, please select APPLY or contact Richard.email@example.com quoting reference 241033