Our client specialise within the HR Software space, they own their own product and work with both large and small enterprise. Due to rapid growth we currently seek a Software's Support Analyst to join the team.
The responsibilities revolve around managing tickets relating to post implementation issues from the customer. These include:
- Ticket management and prioritisation
- General customer service calls
- Talking with different departments regarding software functionality
- Application debugging
- Perform manual testing process to ensure the quality of the solution to be delivered
- Validate system and data accuracy
- SQL and excel activities, must have strong skills with excel
- Help co-ordinate resolution activities with tech teams and client.
The successful candidate will be motivated by application problem solving, you will enjoy dealing with different customers and have a strong problem identifying skill set - strong questioning, communication and listening skills.
We really seek someone that operate without process and can systematically work logically through problems.
You will be rewarded by working with a great team within awesome offices.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 03 8080 7282 or