Peoplebank are recruiting for a Sydney based technology focussed company that is looking to recruit a Mid-level Software Tester, with 3-5 years of experience. This is a permanent position.
Reporting to the Test Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Defining test conditions for given requirements.
- Designing test cases and creates test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided.
- Interpreting, executing and recording test cases in accordance with project test plans.
- Analyses and reports test activities and results. Identifies and reports issues and risks
- QA - use appropriate methods and tools in the development, maintenance, control and distribution of quality and environmental standards. Makes technical changes to quality and environmental standards according to documented procedures. Distributes new and revised standards.
- Assists in the configuration of software and equipment and the systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products. Documents faults, implements resolutions and retests to agreed standards
To be suitable for this role, you will have:
- Testing Fundamental concepts certification ( from ISTQB or its equivalent boards like iSQI ) or a professional degree in Computer Science
- 3-4 years of experience in Software Testing
- Experience in finance projects
- Experience in taxation law projects
- Experience in Salary Packaging, Novated Leasing, Fleet domains.
- Experience in web applications API testing , webservices testing through SOAPUI or POSTMAN, salesforce testing , or data migration testing using SQL queries
- Working knowledge which are nice to have in Atlassian Tools , JIRA, Confluence , Selenium, Test Stigma, JMeter
This is an URGENT role, please click the APPLY button NOW!
SA: LHS 296564