- Engaging with development teams to understand the scope of product releases and develop testing requirements based on business objectives, functional requirements and service level requirements
- Develop test plans, test scenarios and/or test scripts
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write detailed test cases, review and execute complex manual and automated test cases.
- Undertake testing activities including functional, integration and regression testing for each release cycle
- Report and track the resolution of defects/issues as they are found in testing.
- Develop test reports as required
- Experience in an Agile Testing environment
- Managing testing deadlines
- Develop automated testing capability if required
- Other duties as directed
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience as a Software Tester within an enterprise application development environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise with vendors, AEC's business areas and IT Branch staff as required
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex manual and automated test cases.
- Well-developed experience in defect management using industry-standard tools such as Microsoft DevOps or equivalent
- Experience in Microsoft, Azure, Dynamics 365, MS portal, SharePoint online, Data Migration
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work completed
AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN WITH BASELINE CLEARANCE
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting reference 207456.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.