Position Title: Software Test Specialist
Reporting To: Test Manager (UAT Testing)
Contract Length: Initially 6 months (flexible rates)
Client: One of Australia's largest supermarket and retail chains. Offering great Work-From-Home flexibility.
- Overall management of test delivery in terms of scope, schedule, cost, quality, risk, issue, dependency, and stakeholder management
- Development /input into Test Strategies and Test Plans, Test Summary Report, and processes and tools.
- Creation and maintenance of test scripts
- Identifying, reporting, tracking, and managing software defects
- Assist with providing and/or validating testing estimates for projects. Identify testing resourcing needs.
- Experience with management of quality in a release construct
- Increase test efficiency and coverage with automation and uplift initiatives
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated test lead experience with a mix of Agile & Waterfall methodology and testing processes.
- Experience with testing automation (desirable)
- Oracle retail experience, PL/SQL (desirable)
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Proven experience in testing for critical systems
- Proven experience in using HP QC, Jira, Confluence
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.