This is a phenomenal opportunity working with an iconic online retailer and web services provider that is now a household name. They are looking for a Software Solutions Architect who will focus on driving adoption of web services within their client's strategic Independent Software Vendor (ISV) segment.
You will help build a business focused on enabling hyper-growth SaaS ISVs to innovate on behalf of their customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Migrating away from software monoliths to more flexible serverless and container-based microservices architectures
- Improving security and operational rigour by embracing DevSecOps and SRE
- Adopting new API strategies using REST and GraphQL
- Moving away from legacy relational database systems to modern database options
- Embracing the deluge of data opportunities by inventing and delivering powerful data analytics and AI/ML platforms and tools
- Evolving towards fully multi-tenant global SaaS platforms.
Skills / Experience
- Experience in application architecture and full stack software developmentDeep proficiency in a modern programming language such as Java, NodeJS, .NET, Go, Rust or Python
- Knowledge of and advocate for Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Software Engineering best practices
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Recent hands on software development experience and deep understanding of full-stack development
- Experience modernising legacy software architectures, and moving to modern, shared-nothing microservices architectures.
If you have the demonstrated breadth and depth of experience to excel in this position, we want to talk to you! For a confidential conversation, please contact Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204