As a Software Solution Engineer, you will be working closely with multiple customers within many areas, which span solution design, configuration, installation, technical support, technical training, interoperability, development and testing. Participation in customer facing activities such as presentations, technical support, venues and training should fall natural to you.
You will be responsible for keeping up to date with status on products support alignment of customer expectations and product roadmap to maximize value for both customer's and internal products. The job requires a person who is a strong communicator who takes action on problems before they materialize.
This role can be CONTRACT or PERM
Providing technical support and advisory both on-site and back office, your key tasks include:
- Designing and developing customer-specific extensions to our core products to meet customer requirements
- Implementing and supporting solutions at customer sites
- Helping to ensure that projects are delivered within the agreed scope and on time
- Conducting technical training for our customers - both in classroom and workshop environments
- Supporting the training of administrators and end users
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, sub-contractors, consultants and colleagues
- Keeping up to date with our products to ensure the alignment of customer expectations and product roadmaps, maximising value for both our customers and our products.
- Contribute to the security certification of SitaWare on customer platforms, including assist in the development of documents such as Statement of Applicability (SOA), Security Risk Management Plans (SRMP) and Security Overview Document (SOD).
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Certification and practical experience within SCRUM are a must.
- Have a technical education at bachelor or master level preferred in Software development
- Want to work in an agile environment (Scrum experience is a plus)
- You have experience within some or all of the following: military C4I systems, IT infrastructure and Platforms (Windows, Linux Android based operating systems, Active Directory, Database management systems, XMPP chat), and consultancy in the IT sector and/or successfully coaching peers.
- You should also be familiar with one or more of the following:
- Hardware (infrastructure components such as servers, as well as computing devices)
- Familiarity with Australian Defence terminology, use cases, practices and procedures
- Preference for ICT security experience
- It will be an advantage if you have military knowledge or experience, but it is not mandatory.
- Experience and certifications within ITIL will be a plus.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting Job Reference: 213632