Our client, is seeking a Software Security Specialist to work on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for designing and implementing critical security infrastructure built for scale and interoperability for web and mobile.
- Will design and implement critical security infrastructure.
- Will assess the evolving threat model for production systems and development components.
- Drive improvements to underlying authentication protocols and APIs.
- Conduct security code reviews on new and existing platform features.
- Will develop security compliance strategies.
- Expertise in security architecture with relevant security certifications.
- Critical thinker with a passion for solving complex problems.
- Must be knowledgeable in security compliance standard such as, PCI and ISO/IEC 27001.
- Must have experience in conducting security code reviews, risk assessments and security triages.
- Knowledge of potential attack vectors such as XSS, injection, social engineering, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
This opportunity will enable you to be exposed to large scale projects and grow your career with a supportive team.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please contact Karen or Katrina at 08 81127400.