- Location: Lane Cove
- Perm Opportunity
Our client a leader in its field is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join its development team. Working closely with the business you will be responsible for leading the design and development of firmware software.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage Software project deliverables
- Provides leadership and technical direction to software and test engineers.
- Specify, implement and test software
- Lead the design and development of embedded software sub-systems
- Provides technical direction and guidance to junior engineers.
- Mentor other team members in the software team.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of Software Project Management experience.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with the Python, C/C++ and Java programming language.
- Minimum 3 years working experience as Team Leader.
- Working experience with commercial or open-source Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Knowledge of task schedulers, threading, mutexes and design patterns
- Good knowledge of API design principles
- Version control tools (especially GIT/BitBucket),
- Continuous integration tools (e.g. Bamboo) and task tracking tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Working in a cross-functional team environment
- Contributing to the overall system architecture, especially in the electrical and information/data communication domains
Great Chance to join a market leader!! For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.firstname.lastname@example.org