If you are looking for a career opportunity as a Software Integration Engineer with a global technology leader, and not just another job, then we would like to introduce you to our client.
This is for a permanent employment, located at our client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- implement solutions based on their applications and products.
- Implement customer specific requirements by configuring and customizing biometric applications and systems and develops customer specific software components. Work is performed within larger team, distributed across multiple countries.
- Understands and analyses customer requirements, data format specifications, interface specifications etc.
- Identifies, defines and communicates technical tasks that need to be performed
- Manage activities around Linux, shellscript, XML, java
- Create technical documentation such as installation / configuration / maintenance procedures and guides
- Create and execute Test cases as part of the overall testing strategy
- Deploy solutions to specific environments in line with relevant change approvals / releases
- Communicate progress, issues and identified risks daily
- Participate in design and planning activities,
- Support planning by breaking larger tasks into smaller ones and estimating effort for specific tasks.
- Maintain or acquire required skills as product and assignments evolve.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience in maintaining multiple versions of software using SVN
- Experience with Java Enterprise Edition and JBOSS application server.
- Experience with platforms for building enterprise business process applications with custom workflows.
- Experience with Java programming language
- Knowledge of data migration principles and ETL
- Experience in Agile or hybrid delivery methodologies
Currently they have an opportunity for the right person with a current minimum Baseline Clearance to join their team to support the delivery of a high-profile government initiative. Your security clearance will be upgraded and sponsored to a higher level by our client.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 236902
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.