Our client is a world leading biometric software security company and is executing a multi-year program with the Australian Government and they are looking for a Software Integration Engineer to join their team.
If you are looking for a career opportunity as a Software Integration Engineer with a global technology leader, and not just another job, then we would like to introduce you to our client.
This is for a permanent employment, located at our client's Sydney or Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- implement solutions based on their applications and products.
- Implement customer specific requirements by configuring and customizing biometric applications and systems and develops customer specific software components. Work is performed within larger team, distributed across multiple countries.
- Manage activities around Linux, shellscript, XML, java
- Create technical documentation such as installation / configuration / maintenance procedures and guides
- Create and execute Test cases as part of the overall testing strategy
- Deploy solutions to specific environments in line with relevant change approvals / releases
- Communicate progress, issues and identified risks daily
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience in maintaining multiple versions of software using SVN
- Experience with Java Enterprise Edition and JBOSS application server.
- Experience with platforms for building enterprise business process applications with custom workflows.
- Experience with Java programming language
- Knowledge of data migration principles and ETL
- Experience in Agile or hybrid delivery methodologies
Due to the security requirements, this role is open to Australian Citizens who have the ability to obtain security clearances.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate please APPLY quoting reference #238141.