Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Software & Infrastructure Senior Test Analyst for an initial engagement until June 30 2020 with potential extension options. The successful candidate will demonstrate an understanding of the ICT software development cycle and infrastructure testing with an emphasis on test strategy, test execution and outcome reporting. This role is to be worked from our clients Canberra based offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting software development and integration testing where CI/CD technologies are employed
- Preparing and managing test processes
- Analysing and reporting on test activities and outcomes to raise, prioritise and manage defects using appropriate test management tools
- Identifying test process improvement
- Issuing accurate test certificates in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in a range of ICT technologies; client and server software, infrastructure components, and deployment technologies (CI/CD tools)
- Experience testing in environments with multiple security domains
- The ability to generate high quality test documentation
- Experience in verifying non-functional requirements (Load, Performance, Reliability, Compliance) is desirable
- Strong experience using Jira and Confluence for test artefact design and management is desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government NV1 Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 199518
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.