Our client pride themselves on delivering quality software solutions. Due to growth, we are seeking a Software Implementation Project Manager/Consultant to join the team.
The role essentially is working with a range of corporates both large and medium enterprises, delivering software solutions into a variety of business units.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Stakeholder management
- Working with internal technical teams
- Managing solution changes and upgrades
- Involvement in technical and functional workshops
- Functional Requirement List
- System Functional Design
- Configuration/Implementation/Migration/Development Design
- Project status reports (cost and time)
- Work closely with client during implementation handover
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with SaaS implementation
- Proactive and solutions focused approach
- Experience working with a range of customers
- Ability to work with technical and business stakeholders
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a supportive and close-knit working environment, ongoing training and a great leadership team.
For further information please contact Leah Windley on t: 03 8080 7241 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted