Peoplebank are partnering with a growing and award-winning software developing company to recruit a Junior to Mid-Level Software Engineer on an on-going, permanent basis based in Adelaide.
Due to the nature of the work (in the Defence industry), you MUST BE AN AUSTRLIAN CITIZEN and willing and able to work from their offices 30mins North of the Adelaide CBD (some flexibility is possible, but onsite work each week is needed).
Working in a progressive Agile environment, you will be working with some of the best and brightest in the industry and get the chance to work on a range of interesting, complex and challenging projects in the Defence industry.
- 1-3+ years of commercial software development experience with experience across the full software development lifecycle
- We are also open to Senior Software Engineers looking for a new opportunity.
- Skilled in an OO programming language such as C++, Java or C# (tech stack background is not important, as long as you are willing to learn and adapt, as you will use multiple technologies)
- Wed-based technologies such as Angular or React.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Australian citizen and must be eligible to hold a Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) Security Clearance (current clearance is NOT needed - our client will sponsor you!).
- Bonus points for exposure to a version control tool like Git or Subversion
- Desirable skills would be prior experience with Agile / Scrum environments, as you will participate in release and sprint planning sessions, daily stand-up meetings, sprint demos, retrospectives, story grooming sessions etc.
For more details, APPLY NOW and we will get back to all suitable candidates within 24 hours.
Or you can call Al Sadji on 08 7079 1654
SA: LHS 296564