You will be working with a well-known Software Company with aggressive plans to grow, an outstanding leadership team and alongside a highly recognised CIO. Our client is the first mover and market leader in digitising the ecosystem for a large industry in Australia with the potential to launch overseas. They are looking for an experienced engineering manager who has experience leading multiple development teams (circa 20 FTE). You will lead development through the next multi product growth phases, which will see active monthly users grow from hundreds of thousands to millions, and expansion from a national to international focus. This is the right opportunity for a highly accomplished engineering manager looking to add landmark achievements to their career.
Your role is to lead and drive the delivery of high-quality software products and outcomes.
What you will bring to the role:
- Demonstrated experience managing 20+ team as a minimum. This team is estimated to grow to 50+ (MUST HAVE)
- Leadership in setting clear direction and getting the absolute best delivery out of an experienced and talented engineering group.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through development estimation planning and delivery planning in order to help you get the best out of your teams.
- Serious technical chops. Working with architects, tech leads and senior developers, you must be able to set the direction and quality standards around all thing's .Net, architecture, microservices, CI/CD, DevOps and emerging technology adoption.
- Drive, energy and gravitas.
- Ideally come from a SaaS background or worked in a product business previously
Nice to have;
- Demonstrable experience taking a business through a B2B-B2C journey
- Taken a business from local to global
If this role sound of interest, and you want to play the key role in the objective of building Australia's best software development group, then please apply now or call Sarah Kissane on 0410 863 499 for a detailed discussion. Job number #211434