About the Company
This company are building a platform that will empower and reward people in today's liquid workforce. By managing their work schedules, building skill portfolios and providing career opportunities we aim to provide a structured path to success for people who have until now been disadvantaged in the rapidly changing world of employment. Having been incredibly successful in securing large customers in the Australian and North American markets, we are seeking experienced Software Engineers in Web UI development to join our winning team and support a rapidly expanding global customer base.
About the role
You will be developing engaging visual interactions that help organisations make effective decisions from their data, and take action on the data, directly within the application UI via a Single Page Application. In addition explore new and emerging web technologies to deliver engaging, immersive, and meaningful user experiences.
- You will work with the support of the web UI team lead, frontend team and fellow software engineers working to bring new features to market by collaborating on requirements, confirming specifications, and developing appropriate production-grade implementations that operate at scale for a global user base.
- You will also interact with UX / UI designers, business analysts, architects and test analysts for this product to clarify requirements, understand scope changes that arise from time to time, and resolve bugs.
Skills and experience
- 3+ years' development experience with complex / feature-rich Single Page Applications (e.g. Aurelia, React, Vue) with a passion to further your skills in similar frameworks.
- Working with unit test frameworks.
- Performance profiling using dev tools.
- Experience with MVVM patterns.
- General knowledge about UI and controls.
- Demonstrated experience working with change management / version control systems including Git, Apache SVN.
- Experience working with the Atlassian product suite (i.e. JIRA, Confluence) in Agile software development teams.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Gadsby on (08) 8112 7417 quoting reference 243677.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.