Peoplebank are recruiting for a Software Development Team Leader (Microsoft technology stack) to join a long established (20+ years), but still growing software solutions provider based in Adelaide. Indeed, whilst some office-based work is expected, especially initially as you get to know your new team, flexible working to suit your work-life balance is definitely encouraged!
In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of Software Developers as well as leading and developing the technical roadmap for their core product set.
So, whether you are an existing software development team leader, looking for a new challenge, or a Technical Lead / Solution Architect wanting to build their leadership capabilities, then this could be the role for you!
Out client has a cloud-based software suite, built on Azure services with mobile apps built for Android, Windows 10 and iOS platforms. You will be involved in the design and development of engaging apps that provide outstanding user experience.
We are looking for a technology leader prepared to show initiative, commitment and your own creative flair. Ideally you will have at least 5 years' experience designing and developing complex software solutions. You must have sound written and verbal communication skills, and be able to clearly articulate solution design concepts within our team and to clients. You will have an eye for detail; show a sound application of development standards and practices and a passion for delivery of quality outcomes.
To be suitable for this role, ideally, you will have some, or all, of the following:
- 5+ years' experience developing solutions using C# and ASP.Net, as well as SQL Server
- Software Design and Architecture experience
- Experience managing and leading diverse teams of software developers
- Designing and development for Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Development Tools and Languages: Visual Studio, Azure DevOps (TFS), C#, MVC, LINQ, SQL, .Net
- Security frameworks for web applications using technologies such as JWTs.
- Mobile technologies: AppStore development, cloud services, cross platform development frameworks (or similar iPad or Android development)
Please APPLY NOW in strictest confidence, for our immediate consideration.
Or you can call Matthew Chatterton on 08 8112 7404 for a confidential chat.
SA: LHS 296564