Peoplebank are exclusively partnering with a growing and award-winning software developing company to recruit a number of Full Stack Developers on a permanent, on-going basis.
These roles can be 100% remote - work from home (WFH), or a hybrid of WFH and in my client's office (based in Adelaide, South Australia).
You must have full work rights for Australia - but we are happy to consider people living anywhere in Australia.
Whilst the team use Ruby on Rails, they are willing to cross train any Full Stack Developer from a different tech stack background (.Net, PHP, Python/Django, etc.) who has a genuine desire to branch out and learn new skills!
But it's essential that you have a strong background in web technologies, including front-end and back-end software engineering.
Responsibilities performed by the Developer include:
- Developing web applications with Ruby on Rails
- Design, build, test, and deploy efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Implement user requirements in a development environment
- Make technical decisions autonomously
- Solve complex problems individually and as a team
- Participate in team meetings, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, and support project managers in client meetings
Skills and Experience required
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Back-end frameworks MVC frameworks (e.g. Ruby on Rails)
- Relational databases, such as PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Deployment and system maintenance using automation tools
- AWS / Azure / Cloud skills
- Comfortable working on multiple projects with competing demands
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies, including Agile Development (e.g. Scrum/Kanban)
- Great communication skills with experience working with PMs, business stakeholders and clients
This is a great chance to join a small, but well established (founded 20+ years ago) software company that prides itself in it's culture of collaboration and inclusivity, as it embarks on the next phase of their growth.
Please APPLY NOW and we will call back all suitable candidate within 24 hours.
SA: LHS 296564