This Adelaide based company is a terrific example of what can be achieved on an international level in the software development world.
Working amongst a team of highly creative professionals, our client requires a first-class ROR Developer to add to their combined expertise to create a team like no other in Adelaide.
The team has been developing a unique application that is gaining incredible traction with the international market. With contracts signed with some of the world's most recognised brands, this is a terrific opportunity to join this local success story.
What is on offer:
- Actively participate in a fast-paced software development process as part of an agile product engineering team, writing and reviewing code primarily in Ruby and TypeScript.
- Develop and maintain a web application to specifications, both frontend and backend, with a constant stream of new features in the pipeline.
- Work directly with the lead developer for this product, interpret requirements, confirm specifications, and develop appropriate production-grade implementations that operate at scale for a global user base.
- Interact with the lead UX / UI designer and test analysts for this product to clarify requirements, understand scope changes that arise from time to time, and resolve bugs.
To be successful in this role:
- 2+ years' development experience with Ruby on Rails (frontend and backend) with a passion to further your skills in Ruby and similar frameworks.
- Experience of MVVM patterns
- General knowledge about UI and controls
- Experience with Single Page Application (SPA) development.
- Strong skills with a relational database (ideally Postgres), SQL and general database knowledge.
- Experience working with the Atlassian product suite (i.e. JIRA, Confluence).
Please note that relocation assistance will be provided for interstate candidates.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Gadsby on (08) 8112 7417 quoting reference 244483.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.