Initial 6 month contract - Expected further extensions
Design and Implentation of Pega Software
Sydney based candidates - Flexibility to WFH
About the Company
Work with Australia's top provider of integrated financial services, known for its world-class systems and procedures, agile IT infrastructure, and is acknowledged as the industry leader in IT and operations.
About the Role
Exciting opportunity to develop and implement high quality software solutions with comprehensive test coverage using PEGA. This Project has 3 main critical targets to deliver across the next 6-12 months, so will require someone to hit the ground running!
- Develop and deploy high quality software solutions with comprehensive test coverage without supervision
- Design and implement technical solutions for functional and no functional requirements
- Provide accurate estimates for the development effort for new features
- Analysing system/application to provide recommendations for development
- Advising on corrective actions required to fix business critical problems (code, reference data, interfaces, security implementation, framework etc.,)
- Building on PEGA system as the base solution
- 5+ years experience with PEGA
- Strong implementation knowledge on Background processing using Agents, Job Schedulers, Queue processors.
- Australian Citizen or Permenant Resident
- Strong knowledge in PEGA Frameworks
- Application Design and Class Inheritance along with Data model concepts in PEGA
- Strong experience in project activities, Data Flows, Data pages, Declarative rules, Section and Screen flows
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills, system integration skills ex: REST ,SOAP, SFTP
- Experienced with debugging
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact email@example.com quoting reference 243252
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button!