This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced ETL Software Engineer to work on a Revenue Management System. The role will focus on application development, working on migrations, new tooling projects and an exciting application that has direct impact on the business success.
The product has already been live for the last 2 years and they are now looking to scale up as well as bring the development back onshore.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Experience with Anular / Python
- Experience with SQL (Postgresql DB)
- Experience with other relational and non-relational data stores (e.g. MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, etc.), an advantage
- Experience with Redis Queue and Redis Caching desirable
- Experience with other open source ecosystems (Git etc…), an advantage
- Experience with AWS (other cloud platforms, an advantage)
- Experience with Bamboo or any other CI/CD platforms
- Experience with PHP code and IIS web server software
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 194579.