Job Location : Melbourne
Job contract: 3 months with a view of extension.
- Translating detailed requirements to application change
- Application configuration/code change (functional and non-functional including monitoring)
- Configuration management
- Unit testing
- 4+ years of Experience in OSS Fulfillment orchestration using Comptel 7 Fulfilment suite including hands on knowledge on PSA, Comptel Order Manager & workflow designer , Comptel Catalog, Instant Link 7, Service and Resource Inventory.
- Good hands on expertise in PL/SQL, Core Java, XML/XSLTs with minimal experience of 2-3 years in each of this technologies.
- Knowledge of Application servers like Weblogic and Websphere, messaging technologies including AMQ,XML/JMS,WMQs , SOA based integration with experience in SOAP or REST based services would be added advantage.
- 'As built' application design updates
- Participation in work estimation and planning
- Participation in Agile/Scaled Agile practises/ceremonies
- Secondary/support activities that may include:
- Functional/performance testing
- Environment provisioning/support
- Story (requirements) acceptance criteria definition
- DB design
- Identification of application non-functional improvements
- Participation in relevant Communities of Practise (COPs)
If you think you match this requirement then APPLY