Australia's prestigious client is seeking 2 x skilled Scientific Software Engineers to provide scientific software engineering support to our client in Analysis Centre Software (ACS) Multi- Global Navigation System (GNSS) and development team.
This is a 12 Months contract with potential 12 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will have
- Programming proficiency in C/C++, Fortran, Cmake and Python
- A familiarity with the Git distributed source code management software system, Atlassian's JIRA project management system and the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Linux elastic Cloud computing environments
- The specialists will be required to provide project-based software development support for the Parameter Estimation (PEA) and Precise Orbit Determination (POD) modules of the ACS toolkit. As well as developing new stand-alone software utilities for data and metadata preparation and for analysis and visualization
- The software engineering tasks to be undertaken include; modifications to the existing ACS codebase, implementation of new software features, development of novel GNSS data processing algorithms, bug fixes and implementation of software unit testing capability
- The software engineering specialists must have demonstrable mathematical algorithm development experience, scientific programming and software engineering capability.
- These software engineering specialists must have good understanding of GNSS positioning theory, including available data types and their use in precise positioning parameter estimation.
- Experience with Kalman filter optimization methodologies is advantageous
- Work experience in Agile team environment
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #205951
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizen and have a current Baseline clearance or have an ability to obtain baseline clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.