- Work With Technology Industry Leaders
- True Start-Up & Technology Innovation
- New Solution Build
Our client is an I0T start-up, based in Sydney, building a brand new multi-sensor environmental monitoring system for construction. They require a Full Stack Engineer who can take responsibility for the outcome and contribute to the growth of the start-up organisation.
About the role
The majority of the work will involve developing our front end application in react (including data visualisations, reports etc), but is likely to also include updating applications that run in C on hardware devices, developing MQTT messaging protocols to pass data to AWS IOT, data analytics in ElasticSearch and deploying code to a production AWS (lambda) environment with CircleCI.
You are highly collaborative and enjoy working in a fluid, fast paced start-up environment where requirements change frequently and the balance of speed, efficiency and scalability needs to be reassessed daily with the team. You need to be able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people and explain the justification of the decisions you're empowered to make,
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- Familiar with basic software engineering patterns and multiple programming paradigms, e.g. functional programming, OOP, etc.
- Experience and comfort working in a fluid, collaborative environment
- Experience with AWS stack (essential) including CloudFormation, EC2, S3, Lambda
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience working on and enhancing other people's codebases
- Writing documentation for non-technical people
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration or call Smita Gosavi for more details. Job id #198035.