Our client, the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, is looking for 1 Software Engineer to join the team which will be performing software requirement, design, construction and integration tasks.
- Develop detailed designs of each software component
- Establish consistency and traceability between designs, requirements and architectural designs
- Define test criteris for all software units against their requirements
- Tesst the software units against the requirements and the design
- Develop verification criteria for software items that ensure compliance with the software requirement sallocated to the items
- Produce integration software items defined by integration strategy
Key skills & experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in an information technology or related discipline
- 1-5 years' expereince in software requirements, design, construction and integration
- Knowledge across software configuration management tools
- Strong team collaboration
- IEEE Professional Software Engineering certification (highly desired)
- Professional Software Engineering Process Master certification or IEEE Professional Software Engineering Master (highly desired)
In order to be eligible for this position, candidates must have an active Australian Defence Security Clearance, therefore candidates will need to be Australian Citizens.
Should you be interested in this role, please contact Meg Geronimo at (02) 94094716.