- Analyze, design and implement software systems, as directed by the development manager, to meet the company requirements and project plans.
- Create, maintain, enhance and support the company's software products, installers and automated build and test systems.
- Create and maintain testing suites and benchmarking tools for the software products and SDKs.
- Monitor and deploy updates to a live cloud environment hosting their software.
- Liaise with support and customers to ensure the scope and requirements of the software are adequately met, and to help diagnose customer issues.
- Provide technical support and resolve problems for existing customers
- Solid background as a Software Engineer (preferably with GIS exposure)
- Strong proven experience in C, C++ and/or Java
- Practical experience with web standards and related technologies (e.g. HTTP, REST, JSON, CSS, HTML).
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and have a proven ability to manage concurrent activities effectively
- Experience with all GIS, Cloud, C/C++, Java highly desirable
Click apply if you have the required experience listed above with your current resume in Word Format and any suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted directly.