Our client is a productivity technology specialist and works within surface mining space. They are seeking two (2) experienced Software Engineers to join an existing software development team that maintain, develop and support software mining solutions.
This role will see you responsible for the development (design, write, debug, test, peer review and document) algorithms and software as part of the product development team. Solutions will include detailed end to end test plans and documentation as deliverables.
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of multi-threaded environments with respect to real-time data processing
- Understanding of source control, issue tracking systems and modern development methodologies
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of C++. C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Python
- Experience working within Agile development environments desirable
- Qualifications - Bachelor level degree in the physical sciences, engineering or IT (or a level of experience or informal education processes that is equivalent)
- Prior experience with sensors (IMUs, lidar, vision, pressure and the like), automation, robotics, drones etc is highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience working within Surface Mining operations is also highly desirable
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts or Elisha Saggar on 3319 7555 for a confidential discussion today.