Software Engineer (Java/AWS/NoSQL)
Our client is currently seeking a highly competent Software Engineer (Java/AWS/NoSQL) for a 6-month contract.
- Takes ownership of documentation of functional and technical specifications of the proposed solution.
- Identify and communicate best practices in software development.
- Design and implement Java applications
- Helps ensure that projects are completed on time and on budget
- Self-starter: Scopes schedules and delivers code on time with minimal defects
- Researches and follows up on technical issues related to projects
- Mentor team members and provide technical leadership to the team
- 8+ years of experience in Java/J2EE development
- Ability to design and implement high-performance reusable Java code for complex custom applications
- A solid understanding of web application architecture, object-oriented software, and design patterns (MV*).
- Experienced in developing applications on SpringBoot
- Experienced in working in AWS environment.
- Experienced in designing and implementing high throughput event driven applications
- Deep knowledge of core Java programming including debugging and profiling tools.
- Experienced in NoSQL technologies (Hadoop stack, Spark, Graph Databases)
- Experienced in distributed computing using frameworks like Apache Spark
- Working knowledge of scripting languages.
- Experience with Maven & Git.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter that works well in an Agile team setting.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Click apply if you have the required experience listed above with your current resume in Word Format and any suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted directly.