Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Software Development Team Leader to work for rapidly expanding company, based in Adelaide, but with global offices.
This is a full time, permanent, position with a generous salary and excellent career prospects. Indeed, you will take over the management of an existing small and high performing team of developers, but also play a vital role in helping the Development team grow, in line with the company's growth plans over the next 12-18 months.
Working across the full stack, as the Software Development Team Leader, you will provide leadership and direction to the team to deliver efficient, reliable and secure software. Indeed, the team will be building front-end and back-end applications, working on our consumer facing websites, applications, as well as working on internal systems.
We are happy to consider Team Leaders / Manager who are, and want to remain 'hands-on', or those who prefer to more hands-off ….there is definite scope to be able to craft this job to your liking!
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Provide technical leadership through coaching and mentoring
- Collaborate with the developers and stakeholders to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web applications.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles, while delivering solutions on time.
Skills and Experience required
- Prior commercial work experience managing high performing software development teams
- A good technical background with prior in-depth and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Experience in the following would be ideal (not expecting everything, but the more the better!)
- NodeJS, PHP, SQL, HTML, CSS, Git (will also consider Java or .Net backgrounds)
- Front-end / back-end web frameworks
- Linux based distributions
- Vue, Laravel, Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes
- Machine learning (prior experience, or a passion for developing in this area)
- Experience in managing production applications/infrastructure
- Maintain code integrity and organisation.
- Implementing standard security principles.
This is genuinely a rare opportunity int eh Adelaide marketplace, for someone to really take their career to the next level and join a highly profitable, expanding company, with a global presence.
Company culture is just fantastic, with regular social gathering, free weekly team lunches and a supportive and inclusive team culture.
Please APPLY NOW for my immediate consideration. Or you can call Matthew Chatterton on 08 8112 7404
SA: LHS 296564