About the Role:
- Design and improve software that meets the user needs prioritised by the team.
- Write clear, secure and well-tested code that's easy for others to re-use.
- Work with other team members to understand what needs to be built.
- Operate the services developed by the team and identify issues in production.
- Collaborates with other developers to continually improve the overall quality of the codebase.
- Create simple solutions that meet user needs with both frontend and backend technologies.
- Deliver and produce a test-driven or behaviour-driven development and continuous integration / continuous delivery cadence.
To be successful you will possess:
- Experience with other JS tools and libraries highly regarded, eg. Webpack, Babel, and Jasmine
- Strong experience with HTML, CSS and SASS
- Experience developing and iterating software in agile multi-disciplinary teams
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 210573