Our client is seeking multiple Software Developer - Cyber Security. This is a 12-month contract with possible 12-month extensions. The successful candidate will be a holding a current NV2 clearance.
The Software Developer is responsible to deliver effective capability solutions. The Software Developer will be accountable under broad direction to interpret specifications and technical designs to build, maintain and modify code or adaptation data for software applications, construct technical specifications from a business functional model, write and execute tests, write and maintain technical documentation.
The positions are full time on-site in our Canberra offices.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in design, build, integration and document software capability that meets business requirements.
- Experience in support, maintenance and enhancement of existing software ensuring application availability.
- Experience in quality and security of software through appropriate testing and review.
- Experience in assisting in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Experience in engaging with business and product owners to clarify and fully develop user requirements using agile development methods.
- Experience in documenting technical processes in accordance with organisational policies and procedures and promote bi-directional knowledge transfer within a team environment.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: # 206153.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.