About the Role
Our client requires software developers able to deliver effective capability solutions.
The Software Developer will be accountable under broad direction to interpret specifications, technical designs to build, maintain and modify the code or adaptation data for software applications, construct technical specifications from a business functional model, and tests and write technical documentation.
The positions are full time on-site in the Canberra offices and require at a minimum an active NV1 clearance.
You will have
- Demonstrated competence with Python and/or similar experience with other scripting languages, including testing of code.
- Demonstrated competence with AWS, DynamoDB, S3 and API Gateway.
- API development experience using Cloud based solution or COTS products, including good knowledge of rate limits, throttling and securing the API and documentation (i.e. using Swagger)
- Experienced in developing and deploying software within a Linux / Unix environment.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and contribute ideas. Experience working within an AGILE delivery team is desirable.
- Ability to document technical processes in accordance with organisational policies and procedures and be able to promote bi-directional knowledge transfer within a team environment.
- Worked on middleware platform using design pattern (Pub-Sub and broadcast).
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 242113