Brisbane CBD location
Initial term till 30th June 2021 + likely extensions
- Development of back office solution which processes data captured from field hardware and integrates with existing solutions.
- Work with the project team to deliver a solution that meets the documented business requirements.
- Support test phases associated with the development and implementation of the back office solution
- Development of as-built documentation for hand over for business as usual ongoing support.
Skills and experience
- Proven development and design experience with Java and React
- Demonstrated experience of integrating software solutions with devices and other software solutions
- Experience with web development technologies like HTML, CSS, JQuery, REST, JSON, WCF, SOAP, OData, jQuery
- Experience with source control systems and automated deployment methods
- Experience with Agile and DevOps software development methodologies.
- Experience with AWS database offerings such as Aurora
- Experience with AWS infrastructure and networking, including AWS cloud services (S3, Lambda, RDS, SNS, Cloudwatch, CloudTrail, Glacier, Aurora), desirable
- Experience with Intelligent Transport System (ITS) solutions, including field hardware such as Automatic Number Plate Recognition devices and Variable Message Signs, desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 241363.
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button.