Our client is a clear winner in their industry is currently seeking a Software Engineer. This is a permanent position with an ASAP start! Our client uses cutting edge technology, specialising in providing fast and efficient property services information to our customers.
If you are a self-starter, and team player we have an exciting opportunity for you to join their IT team, where your contribution is vital to ensuring our business activities and objectives are met.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The successful delivery of projects and technology applications
- Analysis, design, implementation and testing of these solutions
- Ensuring solutions satisfy stated and implied business requirements
- Enhancing and extending the architecture for one or more software systems
- Technical excellence by staying up-to-date in technological developments
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Software Developer
- Exposure to MVC, API's and Web Services is a must
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Angular, React (desirable)
- Domain Driven Design experience with exposure to CQRS patterns (desirable)
- Exposure to Xamarin or mobile development (desirable)
If you are ready for your next career move, apply now!